Monday, July 11, 2011

Her new world.

A teacher's world is the four-walled classroom. But what others are not aware of is her capability to transform this place into a time capsule, where she could take her students to a trip from the past, and an adventure to the future.

The abstract dream is really a concrete reality now.
I'm about to change more lives. :) 
*A HEAVY BLOG POST*

This is where the circulars and calendar of activities SHOULD be placed. :)

Say HELLO to my malanding bulletin board! :)

Jonathan Livingston Seagull -LOVE.


STOPLIGHT!
“Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.”

THE EQ MAIL. You get the picture.

Bulletin board for the campaigns, core values, advocs, and welcome banner! :) Yes, it's TARPED. (It's a verb now. HAHAHA)

Adj: Very brilliant

Class Officers and 5S Supervisors (CLEANERS, so that it'll be more CLASSY! )
Another stop light! And the secretary's board. HAHA I don't know how should this area be called.


THE blackboard. I miss the whiteboards in UST EHS, though.

Reminders board! :)

TV and DVD player donated by SG 2006-2007, our batch! :)

I hope my students won't get too distracted with the sight of SMF- yes, straight from my classroom's window.

A view of the two big boards.

My new home. :)


Say hello to my little pantry. Cup noodles and Nescafe 3 in 1 are my superheroes whenever I forget to eat breakfast at home.

My cabinet was still half-empty when I took a picture of it. Now, I can no longer close it properly. HAHA

MY SEAT PLAN. :)

It 's made of velcro stickers, stick-ons, stick whatever!! So that I would no longer have to make seat plans every grading period. HAHAHA


HOW DO YOU LOOOK TODAY WALL

Here's how it works for me. I would close my eyes, and randomly point a picture, and that would define my feelings for that certain moment. 90% reliable. HAHAHA
My meeting notebooks!

Since I am supporting the LESS PAPER POLICY, I decided to divide my two notebooks into four. Level meetings, club meetings and meetings with my English and Health coordinators. I love the quotation that I put on the cover page: A teacher is like a candle; it consumes itself to light the way for others. " :)

THE teacher's desk! MY DESK! :) Actually it's a HUGE scrapbook hahaha

K. HAHAHA. When vanity strikes. THERE. HAHAHA

ECSTATICCCCC

MUST.
Top view :)

MS. ABELLA.

They have abolished the "TEACHER" and "CHER" here at SSA. When my students call me MS ABELLA, I feel like a 60-year-old grumpy librarian. SRSLY. But it's kyot. HAHA. Okay I'm bipolar!


THE FIRST CARD I EVER RECEIVED FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE. ♥ It's very difficult to guess who gave me this card. hahaha
Alarm clock! Inspired by T. Van :)

THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING. HAHAHA Edi ako na ahahaha

I love my whiteboard and the magnets of course! :)


Banner. 

Our batch was the first one to use this banner. So it's 8 years old already. Happy Birthday to you, Banner!

Another batch of students to love. #junewish

#wishgranted
And again, thanks to my cam's self-timer! :)







OTD
brown wide-legged slacks// apple green top // black flats with flower details// random accessories // gold rope belt


I'm loving every inch of this profession! *blessed*

1 comments:

Kristine Estrella said...

Ma'am! Ang organized nyo!! :>

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting