Sunday, May 8, 2011

Luxury Blogger Award!

Kat of MISS KAT V, gave me this Luxury blogger award! This is the first award I received since I started blogging. HAHA! Horray for me! Thank you so much Kat for this! You're so thoughtful! :) Check out her blog! She's really amazing! :)



Luxury Blogger award rules:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

Since I just started blogging a month ago, you may not know me that much yet. So I'll be enumerating some things that defines who I am.

1. I love performing on stage way too much!!


Say hello to our Albertus Magnus Auditorium! (UST-EDUC AUDI) I've performed on this stage countless times already! HIHI! :)
*Credits to Alvin Adriano
Cadie, an emo-suicidal girl in DejaVukol, 2010.
Penny Pingleton @ Hairspray adaptation, UST-MED AUDI, 2010
*Credits to Allan Abella, my brothur.






2. I've been to Australia, as a World Youth Day 2008 delegate. :)

Inside St. Mary's Cathedral, one of the most prominent churches in Sydney.


At War Memorial, a museum where Australia commemorates the wars endured by their country.


Hello, Harbor Bridge! Hello Nene face! :)
At Blue Mountains, were the caves are so beautiful and simply breath-taking.
*Since I miss Aussie and my WYD co-delegates, I'll make a post about this wonderful experience soon! Reminiscing!*




3. I feel so blessed and lucky to have a boyfriend and a best friend rolled into one! :) 


Guys, meet Cookie! The all-around best friend and boyfriend! We've been best friends for quite a long time already, and we've been together for almost two years now. :)




4. I'm a crybaby when it comes to watching movies/ good flicks.

ONE MORE CHANCE, 2007!



A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE, 2010


Strangers Again, 2011.


5. I'm an event coordinator of Dream Events Express. :)





At Fernbrooks Wedding! With the pretty DEEP team!

6. I get drunk easily.
3 long years ago! asdfghj!






7. I love blogging!! Had several accounts here in blogspot before THE HOT MESS. :)


myfairytalemystory.blogspot.com


nikkikulet.blogspot.com


nikkiastig.blogspot.com


akosinikki.blog.friendster.com


ananix18.multiply.com

SAY HELLO TO JEJE DAYS HAHAHAHA! :D

YAYYYY! :)


15 LUXURY BLOG RECIPIENTS! :)


*CHYREL
*AVA
*NIX
*LIEZYL
*STEVIA
*EFRIL
*TATIE
*HAZEL
*ANNE
*ABI
*REINA
*APPLE
*ANNA
*MAY
*ADDIE


Done! Thanks again to Kat! :)) XOXO

11 comments:

Unknown said...

you look so pretty on those pics deary! :D d ako pwede sa stage. nerbyosa ko. hahaha :)))
wow several accounts nga! @_@ added you to my blog roll pala :)

xoxo,
Kat - misskatv.blogspot.com

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Wow awesome girl!:) performer and delegate! Thank you for passing the award!!

Unknown said...

you and the boyfie are so CUTE!! thank you for the award!

Chyrel Gomez said...

oh thanks for passing the award. you and your boyfriend look really cute. if i may ask, how did you become a wyd delegate? my friends are flying to spain this year but they're spending for it. i envy the idea of traveling to spain.

empire waist said...

u luk really cute.. m gonna follow.
follow me too :D

Stevia said...

congratz on the award, Kat!
and i can't believe you have so many blogs

awww
you and your BF/BFF look super adorable together ;)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Apple said...

Hi, I just want you to know that I gave you an award!

http://appleturns28.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-ever-award-stylish-blogger-award.html

Sassi said...

wow, very interesting! great blog.
X

Unknown said...

1) i feel the same way about my bf
2) also a sucker for sad filipino flicks
3) i also do a lot of theater:))

haha sweet blog you have here:)

xx
eden

The Emancifashion of Lai said...

so cute with the fourth random spot, since i tend to be a crybaby too!! :D

anyway, you might want to join my first blog giveaway here,
http://theemancifashionoflai.blogspot.com/2011/05/tels-first-blog-giveaway.html

followed your blog, hope to hear from you too! :) Thanks!

Nikki Abella said...

Hi guys! Sorry for the late response! Thank you everyone! :) You're the greatest! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting