Thursday, May 26, 2011

I missed this!

Hi guys! I'm so so sorry for being missing in action for such a long time. Been very very busy with school, events, and youth camps. As much as I would want to blog every single detail of my summer, my hectic schedule won't allow me. I have so many stories to tell! I could say that this summer has been one of my most productive summers ever!


I miss everyone! :( Will be back to my usual blogging soon! I just have to finish all my requirements before the school year starts. I don't want to receive memos in my first day of teaching. HIHI. For those who will go to the B.U later, take care! Too bad I can't be there. My "school life" is taking over my social belongingness. HAHA! :) Anyway, take care everyone! You're still 'ze greatest! :*


N I K K I

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do post often if you can!

Unknown said...

I like your sunglasses here!

please follow back,
http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/
thanks! :)

Nikki Abella said...

Liezyl. Yes I will! I missed everyone here! :)

Abi. Thankyouuu! Followed you already! :))

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting