Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I like my beats fast and my bass down loooow!

Kfine. I really can't think of a good title for this post. Creative juices, where art thou? HAHA.

I'd be posting pictures and blog entries with stories that happened days, weeks and even months ago since I've been missing in action for such a long time. My apologies, please do bear with me. :)

Last Saturday, some of our batchmates threw a party at Kalye Timog in obviously, Timog. It is resto-lounge that reminds me of Balay in Espana that made me miss UST more. :( Nostalgic, it really is! April Ancheta, Aicka Singson, Sendo Galang and Garette Lalusis were the sponsors of the event. The place was filled with Thomasians, mostly from Educ. Beers were overflowing, party music filled the air, good vibes were all over the place. THIS IS THE LIFE!

Romel Bautista, incoming president of CESC and Isabel Neri, outgoing president of CESC

The very happy April Ancheta and her beloved Jai Teruel :)

with my blockmates! Gelou, Vien, and Amado :)



Very pretty friends! Ian Kwok, Nessy Lapus and Mica Peralta :)

UST Yello Jackets' Kachi and Gian :)

One of my favorite couples! Mica and Gab :)

Kalye Timog :)
Taken outside KT. Lorenzo Amado, Meryll Mallari, Janella Mangaser and Oliver Mendoza :)

Kulot buddy! HAHA! At Padi's Point with Janella :)


After the party at KT, we went to Padi's Point for another round of drinking session. Since I'm not really into drinking beer, we ordered zombie towers that really made me go tipsy, thus, the drunken face. HAHA. The fact that I'm already out of college is not yet sinking in. If I could only have a chance, I hope everyday of my life would just be like this. HAHA. Laziness strikes hard nowadays, I know. But I'm also sure this feeling won't last that long. :) I'm really workaholic, and just staying at home is never a productive activity for me. :)

Due to my extreme and upbeat spirit that night, I forgot to take a picture of what I wore. SHAME ON ME. HAHA. Maybe I should wear it again to just take a picture of it. HAHA. :)

Thanks for following back guys! I love you biggest time! :) YAY! :)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! i like how kulot buddy sounds! sadly, i dont have a kulot buddy at school. they all wanna be as straight as a pencil!

Nikki Abella said...

Hi Reina! HAHA! :) My hair's really straight, i just have it curled that night. But I'm thinking of having it permed one of these days.:) What do you think? Hihi. Thanks for following back! :)

K.P. said...

Yay! Looks like you've had a good time. :)

Jesa said...

You are too cute! lovely blog :)

x, Jesa

Nikki Abella said...

@K.P. I really did! HAHA! Nothing would ever be more fun than chilling around. :)

@Jesa. Thank you so much dear! That's so sweet of you! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting