Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The one that got away.

In another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
And in another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away.

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY.



Katy Perry is (and forever will be!) one of my favorite fashion icons. She never fails to make my drop jaw whenever she flaunts an outfit. From a Prima Dona  look to a girl-next-door getup, she can surely rock it! She continues to be one my fashion inspirations. I decided to flaunt this very disctinct "Katy-Perry" look for my creative shot in our yearbook. I do hope it somehow worked. :)




Pink polka dress with lace details
Purple open-toe platforms with ribbon details
Black lacy gloves
Pearl necklaces in orange, bronze, pink and purple
Girl Toyz bag
Random colored beaded bracelets
Pink mouse ears headband
Geeky glasses

I can't wait to get my copy of our yearbook! I'll scan it as soon as I have it. :) 







10 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

awww cute!:)

Jonessa said...

hi ate nikki! followed you back thanks for following my blog!

ps. i love how the photos turned out! would love to have a katy peryy themed shoot someday too! :)

Hazel☺ said...

thanks for following nikki :) cute creative shots!

ching said...

awwww this is adorable. very katy perry indeed. following you too.

K.P. said...

cutest pictures!

Tricia said...

You look so adorable! Thank you for following my blog, dear. Sending back the love! :-) Btw, I am in love with your outfit on your header!! :-)

Nikki Abella said...

@Ava! Thanks! Thanks for following back! :)

@Jonessa. Haha! Yay thanks rin for following back! :) These photos were not yet edited, someone from the studio told me they would put hearts all over the picture so that it would look more convincing. HAHA! Goodluck! I really hope we would have collab shoot someday! :)

@Hazel. Aww thanks dear! :)

@Ching. Thankyou for following back! My pleasure! :)

@KP. Thank you so much! :)

@Tricia. That's very sweet of you! Thank you so much, gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww super cute!!! Love this!!! :-D

Unknown said...

super cute! love the pics!

Nikki Abella said...

@Efril. Awww thank you so much! :) Thanks for following back too! :))

@Amaderrific. Thank you dear! Take care! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting