Monday, April 4, 2011

You say goodbye, I say HELLO!

After almost a year of being an inactive blogger, I was finally motivated to start blogging again. In order for me to start again, I made another blogspot account, and that would mean a farewell to my previous blog.




Goodbye, blog! I'll miss you a lot! :)
From now on, I promise to try my best to update my blog. I'll post here OTDs, interesting places I've been to, amazing finds, scrumptious foods, and other stuffs that amuse me. :)
I'm really excited to engage myself into a lot of blogging especially now that I have graduated already! Aside from the endless list of activities to be done that would make my blog interesting, I'm also looking forward to gain more friends and followers. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting